Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Few of My Obsessions

If you are reading this, you should know that I rarely discover cool stuff. Either people tell me about cool stuff, or the rest of the world gets together, declares that something is cool, and then I find it (hence, it is not a discovery.) Today I was checking out one of my absolute favorite blogs, http://www.ryanbrenizer.com/blog, and heard an amazing song that sounded somewhat familiar. After some research, I discovered them: Vitamin String Quartet. Wikipedia calls them "widely known" but, luckily, I have spent years of my life being taught that Wikipedia is illegitimate.

To Fordham-ify this: Ryan went to Fordham, his assistant went to Fordham, and he often shoots at Fordham. Plus, Fordham grads and students obviously have an awesome musical taste (and some happen to be amazing photographers, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment