- It has a wall adorned with flowing water and little statues of naked men.
- It was awarded “Best Restaurant 2000” by Interiors Magazine.
- Frank Bruni of the NY Times had a successful dining experience there with his nephew Gavin, 7, and his niece Bella, 5.
- Did I mention the water wall covered with naked men??? To be specific, it's a 30-foot iridescent blue tile water wall that spans both levels of the restaurant and is adorned with 240 miniature cliff divers.
- Yes, that's 240 naked men.
|Rosa Mexicano (Jennifer S. Altman for The New York Times)|
6. Alcohol-infused ice cream and naked men. Now that's a hook.