Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Check it Out!


It's a common perception that professors are un-hip. This semester, though some of my professors are more hip than I am! I'm not kidding, my English theory professor just announced the start of his new blog.

He's already written a book on textual editing (that is, how publishers choose what/which text to publish) and his current mission is to get other teachers on board with bringing it into the classroom (hence the blog). As someone who had NO exposure to this stuff, I now find it fascinating.

And, once class is over, I'm pretty excited about following all updates on the textual editing front via textualediting.com.

P.S. When he told the class that the url was textualediting.com, my first thought was "How was that url not taken!?" English major much?

No comments:

Post a Comment